LAST UPDATED: JULY 08, 2019
What information we may collect and store
We receive and store any and all information that you enter on this Website. We may use the collected data for the purpose for which you’ve provided it, as well as to analyze and improve our Website, to notify you of any changes to our Website and/or to send you promotional materials.
Should we become aware of potential or in fact prohibited or illegal activities performed or to be performed by you, we may supply any and all of your information to law enforcement authorities. Notwithstanding the above, we may provide any and all of your information to the law enforcement authorities upon request by such authorities.
With whom we share your information we collect?
We may share your information with our Contractors and affiliates in order to provide services to you and for other lawful business reasons. If all or part of AWG is sold, merged or otherwise transferred to another entity, we may transfer your information to such entity as part of that transaction.
We may add your information, such as your email, within our email database used for email marketing. You may request to be removed from this list by following the unsubscribe option when you receive a marketing email from Us. Your email may also be added within our accounting software for billing reasons and our POS system for future visits or purchases.
Our Website developer may have access to your information while our Website undergoes necessary maintenance, updates or other modifications; however, in these cases all involved are denied the right to disclose or distribute your information.
Sharing your information with any other third party not listed above is prohibited without your express permission.
Cookies are small files that require your permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. We may use the data provided by cookies to provide a better user experience via analyzing web traffic, visits and testing Website content.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the Website.
This Website uses Google Analytics to collect information about you and your behaviors. If you would like to opt out of Google Analytics, please visit: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
This Website may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by parties other than us. Such hyperlinks are provided for your reference only. We do not control such websites and are not responsible for their contents or the privacy or other practices of such websites. It is up to you to read and fully understand their Privacy Policies. Our inclusion of hyperlinks to such websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such websites or any association with their operators.
Do not track signals
Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. We do not support Do Not Track (“DNT”). You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
Opting out of us collecting personal information
You may opt out of us collecting of your personal information at any time by clicking “unsubscribe” at the bottom of any email newsletters or by contacting us here.
You have the following rights and may exercise them at any time by contacting us here. Pleases note that we may ask you to verify your identity before we can exercise any of these rights.
1. The right to access your information. You have a right to access any information that we may have collected on you. You can request copies of information that we have on you in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format;
2. Information transmission. You have the right to ask us to transmit your personal information that we have collected on you, to another provider (where technically feasible);
3. Rectification of information. You have the right to request that we amend any of the information that we have collected on you;
4. You have a right to withdraw your consent to processing of your data;
5. You have a right to request that we restrict the processing of your data;
6. You have the right to request that we delete all or some of the personal information that we have collected on you.
7. You have the right to lodge a complaint regarding our collection, sharing and processing of data with competent authorities in the proper jurisdiction.
Location of Site
All data processing activities undertaken by us take place in the United States.